Tuesday, March 21

Magnolia-licious DT Challenge #6 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card with you for our new
challenge over at 

Magnolia-licious
for the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes"

and coloured her with Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens and SN pencils
My papers are Crafts and You Beautiful Day 6x6 paper pad and my flowers are from
I am Roses, sentiment is from Die'sire Essentials range.



Our Sponsor as always is Shawn (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store and he will
be sending our Random winner a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Penny Black and More:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Cardmakers:  For a Special Woman 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Mother's Day / Special Lady
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes 


9 comments:

  1. I love the cosy feel this card creates! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby look you have done.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always it's a super creation Suzie and rather like the jaunty angle, thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi,
    Great card! Your design papers go together so very well. Love the shabby look to your card. As always you do a marvellous job :o)

    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully designed card and the 'Lovely Rose Tilda' image is just too adorable. Loving the flower arrangement in the right hand corner too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great details in your lovely card. Pretty coloring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx