Thursday, April 6

Happy Easter!!!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share an Easter card
that I've made for my sweet Grandaughter Lily-Rose!!

I was having a clear out of old bits n bobs from my 
stash and low and behold I found this complete Easter Kit
of Hangler Stangler stamps that I've never inked up!!! 
(Shame on me!!!) 

So this little cutie is making her debut today.  I've coloured her
with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens and Derwent 
soft pencils.  



I also found a few other Hangler stamps 
and they will be making their debut real soon too.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl Challenge: Anything goes Card + Ribbon



7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous Easter card Suzi! The colours and design are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty Easter creation in lovely fresh colours Suzi, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous Easter design, with lovely spring colours! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Suzi!!! Love all the soft colours and beautiful design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining at Cards und More challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx