Saturday, April 1

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #2 Show us some Chipboard


Hello and Good morning my dears

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend !

Today we start our April Monthly Challenge!!  over at


Scrap and Craft Inspirations


Our theme for the next month is


"Show us some Chipboard"


My card is made using beautiful stencils, papers, chipboard 
and Foamiran products from our store  Scrapandcraft.co.uk  




 I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you 
with links to Scrapandcraft.co.uk 



A close up of the large Foamiran Flower and Stencil. 




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will join in our
challenge as I so look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of Add Flowers 
Inky Chicks Challenge:  Flowers (Stamped or Embellishments)
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:  Embellish It

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Suzi! Loveit! Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Suzi I'm going with my first reaction...which was...WOW!! This is beautiful...so perfect for our "Embellish It" challenge at Fussy and Fancy...thank you for sharing this GORGEOUS card with us!! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your stencilling & use of fibres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx