Tuesday, May 2

Magnolia-licious DT - Challenge #9 Anything Goes with the option of Summer!!




Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card 
with you for our new challenge over at 




for the next month our theme is 


"Anything Goes"
with the option of Summer

I've inked up an older Tilda this time and coloured her using my SN illustrator pens and
my Derwent coloursoft pencils.  The pretty papers are Maja Designs Summer Crush
and my flowers were made using heat resistant vellum and 
Heartfelt Creations Dogwood stamp and die combo

You will find a great selection of Magnolia Stamps and other brand named 
stamps, papers, accessories etc over at the Magnolia-licious Store  




Our Sponsor as always is Shawn (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store and he will
be sending our Random winner a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:



Craft Haven Shop:  Scent of Flowers 
Simon Says Stamps:  Anything Goes 
Fussy and Fancy:  Anything Goes 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Shabby Chic 







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this beauty Suzi!! Beautifully designed, coloured and embellished...SO loving your dogwood flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this stunning card with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love the papers you have used and the fact that you covered the button to match. Tilda is coloured wonderfully with your Derwnet pencils and your flowers are WOW!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx