Saturday, May 6

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #3 Handmade Flowers



Good morning my dears,  We have a new challenge over at

Scrap and Craft Inspiration


Our theme for this challenge is 

"Hand made Flowers" 
If you have Foamiran please use it.

The 3 flowers on the front flap of the Wedding Envelope 
card have been made using white Foamiran, 
Rosy Owl dies, Stamens and
coloured with oil pastels and a baby wipe.

My papers are the beautiful Rose Avenue from Studio75

Inside has been decorated using the same papers, I gesso'd some
wedding chipboard  pieces, a tag and sentiments just to finish off the inside.

You will find a link at the bottom of my post to the items used.



Do please pop over and take a look at the beautiful creations
the very talented Design Team have made for you this
month, they are all so gorgeous.

Hugs 

Products Used.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx