Tuesday, August 1

Marvelous Magnolia - GDT August Anything goes #124


Good morning everyone!! I am delighted to be here sharing
my Guest Designer card for the Anything Goes Challenge at

Marvelous Magnolia


I've inked up sweet Tilda with flowers in her pocket
from the Country Garden collection (pop up box 3) 
she has been colouring using
copics and Derwent soft pencils.


My papers are from Anne Marie and Scrap and Craft. 
dies are Joy from Noor Designs.  Sentiment is from Tonic.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you
will scoot over to Marvelous Magnolia and take a peek
at the gorgeous creations the DT have made for you.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Just us Girls Challenge:  My stamp is NEW / papers are OLD


Crafting with an Attitude:  Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner :  Anything Goes 
Simon Says Challenge:  Anything Goes 




7 comments:

  1. ganz herzig und allerliebst schaut deine karte aus, liebe suzi
    liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi, I am expecting delivery of this little cutie today, yay! Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

  3. what a sweet and awesome card Suzi dear :) Each one makes me smile!! Hugs dear, and hope you're having a fabulous weeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card...soft colors, lovely flowers.....beautiful papers.....I love it.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your image and colouring, love your pretty colours and DELICATE layers too!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card, fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GEEEEEE!! Just look at that sweet little Tilda. She is so STINKIN! CUTE!!!! I love her to pieces, you colored her perfectly. And I love your card, it's simply gorgeous and delicate with all those pretty die cuts and pretty flowers. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
    Judy~ JUGS DT
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx